Words has the power that can change your life forever, the paragraph from Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed always had a lasting impact on me.
“What if I forgave myself? I thought. What if I forgave myself even though I’d done something I shouldn’t have? What if I was a liar and a cheat and there was no excuse for what I’d done other than because it was what I wanted and needed to do? What if I was sorry, but if I could go back in time I wouldn’t do anything differently than I had done? …What if yes was the right answer instead of no? What if what made me do all those things everyone thought I shouldn’t have done was what also had got me here? What if I was never redeemed? What if I already was?”
One should believe, Life is always beautiful, whatever circumstances are, one should not complicate their life If you are living a life filled with happiness, peace and satisfaction then that’s all matter. However, many people, including myself, have lived a life full of possessions, with a soul full of prejudice, a job that sucks the very life out of them, and an emptiness inside.
Even with its struggles and difficulties life can be beautiful, depending what you focus on. A beautiful life is one that makes you feel fully alive, is full of inspiration and creates a deeper, more connected environment for us to live in.
“It is so simple to be happy, but it is too difficult to be simple.”
Such simple yet profound quotes always instills optimism and positivity every time one reads it. However, a mere quote is not enough to stay positive when several incalculable thoughts enter our minds and direct us towards pessimism daily.
So, what’s the way out?
Simple, whenever a single negative thought pops-up in your head, just remind yourself that All is well, and look for positivity around. Reading tips like these, would also be of immense help. Have a look at the few very useful Mantras on how to live a beautiful life.
Tips to lead a healthy, happy and beautiful life.
1. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
2. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
3. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will.
4. You don’t have to win every argument. Stay true to yourself.
5. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
6. It’s OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
7. Make peace with your past so it won’t mess up the present.
8. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
9. Take a deep breath every now and then. It calms the mind.
10. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
11. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful. Clutter weighs you down in many ways.
12. Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
13. It’s never too late to be happy. But it’s all up to you and no one else.
14. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy clothes. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words ‘In five years, will this matter?’
17. Always choose life.
18. Forgive others and yourself.
19. What other people think of you is none of your business.
20. Time heals almost everything. Give time a little time.
21. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
22. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
23. Believe in miracles.
24. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn’t do.
25. Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
26. Growing old beats the alternative of dying young.
27. Your children get only one childhood.
28. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
29. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
30. Envy is waste of time. Accept what you already have, not what you need.
31. Always remember, The best is yet to come…
32. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
33. Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.
34. Expect the best, not the worst.
35. Practice forgiveness.
How can you have a beautiful life if you are full of resentment and bitterness? You can’t, is the simple answer! so be forgiving and forgetful if you don’t want to clutter your mind with bitter thoughts.
If you love to explore the different parts of the world then you may like to check out the awesome road trip – travel diaries about Heaven on Earth or the highlands of Scotland. If you are a technology enthusiast or like to read short interesting stories and the well researched articles on science, history then subscribe to this blog. Cheers !
Please, Hit the button if you liked this article. You’ll help others to find it.