#1 – Never forget who you are
- You are the only one responsible for yourself and for your success. I am responsible for mine. Thinking anything else is wasting your energy. So don’t blame your parents, spouse, children, friends, aunts and uncles. Only you have the power to make it or break it to your dream.
- Life is short. There are no special occasions. Don’t wait for them. Today is the special occasion. Buy yourself an ice cream/beer/ wear that nice shirt. Today!
- If something bothers you change it. If it is beyond your control, learn to live with it. Accept it. Change yourself. That is the only thing you can influence.
- You will regret the things you didn’t do much more than ones you did. So… action!
- “Future you”, imaginary person that has perfect weight, looks great, gets up early, smiles and loves his/her job, will never become as great if “present you” don’t do something.
- Prioritize your health, rest and happiness. No one will do that for you. There will always be more work.
- Don’t ruin your health in order to earn money. You will end up spending your money to recover your health and that is not reciprocal.
- Besides of 1. and 3. the biggest time and energy wasters are: TV, people pleasing, perfectionism, envy, regret, obsessive dieting and house cleaning. You can refocus your time and energy in so much better ways.
- We tend to overestimate what we can do in a day and to underestimate what we can do in a year (or a lifetime). Start today, start small. Drops will fill the bucket.
- If you waste money, you can earn it again. If you miss the moment, it can never be returned. Live life with opened eyes, ears, heart!
- EXTRA: “It is too late,” is just an excuse. You can always change the course. You can always reinvent yourself.